In a class at UMBC (University of Maryland, Baltimore County), by instructor Gary Rozanc, students received the following assignment:
You will be designing an election campaign for a Baltimore City Councilman.
The project is conducted by teams of four. Steps included:
- Researching political campaigns at the local level
- Conducting an interview with a councilman who is running for election.
- Creating a Project Brief & Production Schedule.
- Give a 10 to 12 minute presentation on why your design decisions are the best choices for the client.
- Submitting final campaign files.